» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates

Pack Your Bags

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pack Your Bags

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:24 pm

It was now morning as Nol began to wake up soon from the night excursion, Rubbing his head as he yawned softly he picked up his glasses and looked around. The sun was shining threw his window and it seemed like a brand new day for work and to find out more things inside of the book he had found not to long ago, but first came work and he had a lesson plan to try out on the kids.
Nol

Male Posts : 192

Card Deck
Name: Nol Kargem
Race: Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pack Your Bags

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:26 pm

He knew this would probably be another groan induced day for them all if they knew he had a test ready on what they should have been working on last night but it wouldn't be so bad. After all they would bring there books to look up some of the answers, he wouldn't be so cruel as to force a pop quiz on them with out any assistance, that would be just evil, but that thought did come to mind many times.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Placing on his typical dress shirt, tie, and pants he took his jacket and suit case and headed out to the near by high school. He as a bit tired however, yawning and drinking a bottled cup of tea he really wish he instead stayed sleeping last night instead of actually going out on some magical life threatening adventure. Not to say it wasn't helpful or fun, he did enjoy some parts of it, like the many magicka books he found in that library.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 pm

It had been years since he did something like that, but he wasn't an old man, and far from being out of his prime. Maybe when he would have less work he would actually feel better and more relaxed, but he couldn't just quit work to do anything he wanted. Of course he could also just take a few days off, thats also been something he hadn't done in a few years.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:29 pm

"Yeah, that might be fun, and I can check out this gummi ship thing while on my vacation, besides summer vacation is coming up soon. No school means no work, hope it comes soon." While walking into the building one of his students heard him talking and actually gave an "Amen to that Mr. Kargem!" Making him laugh a bit to the remark as he headed in and down the hall ways to his class room.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Taking out his phone he checked the calender, he ahd about 1 last week of school left before he would be out to relax and do what he wished. Though he would still have to do school related things during the summer if they signed him up for Summer school but no way he would fall for that trap, he did it last year and it sucked, it was hot and really he would have been better off giving everyone an A.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 pm

But he knew he couldn't do that, but he did have a plan to worm his way out of doing summer school again this year. Entering his class room and placing his suit case down on his desk he got ready for everyone to come in, mostly it went: The over achieving students, then the average students, the late arrivals, finally the 'I woke up extremely late' kids.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 pm

When everyone seemed to come in he addressed the class with a simple question, "Good morning everyone, as you might know summer break is coming soon, and I know everyone has plans to have fun and probably go to the beach this summer so I'll give you all a chance to do that. Tyler, Sam, Rebecca, not to put you on the spot light but you guys are nearly failing, if you don't do anything soon its summer school."
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:31 pm

This statement alone made the three of them groan in agony, they knew summer school well and really hated the hassle of getting up early in the morning, coming to school, and learning the same crap they half paid attention too during the course of a year. So as Nol continued with his explanation he smiled saying "Looks like summer school is a natural repellant to you guys haha~"
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:32 pm

"Well I have a deal, if you guys can prove you actually learned something over this year then I wont fail you. How can you prove that? well I have a test, its open book so don't think your boned, everyone's taking it but you three have a special bonus to this, its small but its enough to get you a C in my class if you get an A. Fail and you get to see either me or Ms. Walker during the summer, and I know you all dislike Ms. Walker more than me."
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Looking at one another the kids seemed to be a bit worried, but at the same time they really didn't wish to stay here for the summer, and with Ms. Walker none the less, she would fail them in summer school if they even blinked! "Okay Mr. Kargem, gime the test!" Said Tyler as the others soon followed, "Yeah no way am I doing summer school again..." Followed Sam. "Man I hope I don't fail this..." whispered Rebecca under her breath.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:34 pm

So now the test began, really all Nol could do was hope for the best and that his students would actually do well on this exam. "Mr. Kargem, uh can you like tell us the answers please?" Nol gave a simple plan expression as he sighed "For the third time no I'm not making it that easy, your going to have to work for it this time around Tyler..." Folding his arms he sat back in his chair, waiting for them all to finish his small quiz.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:35 pm

After about a half hour of testing his small alarm clock sounded as he took all the papers, and he was pleasantly surprised, by the looks of it his students stepped up to the challenge and actually passed as he announced the results happily. With a few cheers form the kids themselves they were free from taking biology for the summer, and that meant a lot more for himself then they would ever think.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 pm

After a few more hours the day began to come into noon and close to the end of the day he gave his last announcement as he stated "Okay class we have about a week left of school and I hope you all will have a nice break when you get around to it. But you might not see me this week, I'm going to take an early vacation before my main summer vacation, if you see me tomorrow though it might just be for a little while."
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Part of him really didn't want to take a week vacation before the main one but he felt really excited about actually getting a chance to visit another world. Not even mentioning the opportunity to build a gummi ship, he nearly felt lie a kid thinking about it so much, but containing his excitement he snapped out of it as his students seemed to be pretty happy about getting a substitute.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm

With the let out of school and the grading of a few paper's it was now his time to relax and have his own ind of fun, not before playing soccer with some of his students. Enjoying the fact that he could kick some teenage tail by scoring 5 points over the other team, after a game like that the kids would probably ask him to play again on their team.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm

After a victorious game he waved to his students as he went on home, with him calling off the next few days from school he began packing for a change of clothes and maybe some food too. He had no clue what to actually expect when doing this but maybe if were how the book explained it he wouldn't have to worry much about eating when most places he could get there in a few minutes amazingly.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:38 pm

At the same time he didn't want to actually take to much, but not like he couldn't keep all his things inside of it or something along those lines. It was a space ship, an oddly colored, and looked like a toddler stacked building blocks to make something, space ship. He still had his doubts about something like it being able to go threw space and time to other worlds, but he would see if it as true soon enough.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:38 pm

He just needed to look up that address he found in that old house, part of him wanted to keep looking into that place but the other part of him didn't want to go snooping into a place that really didn't wan him there. He could guess it didn't want him there thanks to the number of heartless and nobodies he had to face while just outside the front gates of the place.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Keeping his suit case at home though he took his side bag and took a small shower, wondering about what he would actually do when he came to the address to meet whoever he needed to meet. Taking only his bag and wearing a simple hat he went out in his street clothes and began looking for the address listed on that small piece of paper he found.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Luckily, looking for it was sorda easy, it was near the plaza however in a simple ally way area. But this made him think it was fairly shady as most shady dealers did there business in back end ally ways where they could either rob you or simple do what they wanted and not let the public see anything. But he tried to keep from thinking that, after all it looked like a kid wrote the book he was following and he really hopped this didn't have an 'unhappy ending'.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Coming to hat seemed like nothing but an arcade like game that was broken and simply not working he looked at the paper and then at the number labeled above it. It was the address, however he had very little clue as to what to do now as he walked over and set his bag on the side of it, looking it over he saw a start button and went ahead and pressed it.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 pm

When he pressed it the machine seemed to start oddly enough, but it pulled something from him, it was magicka it pulled. And while he would have questioned why this thing was here and its reason for pulling magicka from him he son noticed that the title screen said 'gummi ship fighter'. "Ah very cleaver, lets see what you can do..." He said with a small smile as he pushed up his glasses.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Seeing that he required to build his ship first he had to put in quarters to buy parts, which totally sucked since he had only large bills. However, it seemed to have an option to actually use a blue print for one if he had one available, and he actually did, it was in the book he found. Though it couldn't be considered a real blue print it was a drawing, better than nothing to be honest.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Taking out the book and flipping to the page with the diagram the game seemed to scan it and automatically show it up on the game. With that done it soon rattled a bit, spitting out something on a small slot located at the bottom of the machine. What it spat out was a simple toy version of the ship he scanned, however it came with directions for using it by the looks of it.
Nol

Card Deck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next