Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
Standing Guard Untitl31_zps81a10d47

Standing Guard

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Standing Guard Empty Standing Guard

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 13, 2014 11:16 pm

"God, I'm bored. I wish Haka had stood guard with me... Then again, Haka never talks, so I guess I'd be done either way." Kotta said with a flick of his wrist, clearly bored as he wandered. "I need a box as a footrest or something... I'd use a shadow, but I squished the last one I did that too."
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Standing Guard Empty Re: Standing Guard

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 13, 2014 11:23 pm

The creature moved about the town, wondering if it could find something to do. It was growing bored because there was no people around. It wanted to torment some souls, and was growing upset because it couldn't. The creature slithered by a blue-haired guy, and it's attention was caught. Turning, it gleamed with joy as it had finally found a soul.

"And what do we have here?" the creature announced, wondering who the guy was.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 13, 2014 11:32 pm

"Hmmm... What's this? It's white... and loud." Kotta shi said in response. "Some new kind of heartless? A talking one. Well, I'm pretty bored... Just remember to refer to me as "Master Kotta" and we'll get along just fine." Kotta said with an arrogant smirk.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 13, 2014 11:38 pm

The creature smirked, showing rows of sharp teeth. It found this person interesting, and decided that it would try to get under its skin. "Okay, I will start calling you Master Dick," it said in with a hint of sarcasm in its tone. It moved closer to the person, studying him carefully, sizing him up.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Kotta charged ice in his hand, before looking at it again. "What did you say you little brat? I've frozen people for less!" He yelled. "A lot less!"
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm

The creature inwardly smiled as it got the reaction it wanted. Mentally and physically, it prepared for whatever attack would come from Kotta. "Oh I'm sorry. That was most rude of me. I should not have called you that. I should have called you Master Shithead. That's so much better and appropriate for a piece of shit like yourself," the creature said, continuing to taunt Kotta.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 am

"...Well, that's fine, then." Kotta said as ice formed in his hand, before he flicked his fingers, a pair of blue nocturnes appearing beside him, before he thrust his hand forward, ice firing in a shotgun pattern from his palm as he unleashed blizzard. Drawing his Scimitar, Kotta held the weapon in one hand as he waited to see if the white being had survived. "I was getting bored just sitting around anyways!"
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Wed May 14, 2014 12:19 am

The creature was ready for the ice attack to come. The creature used it's agility to maneuver in between the two ice attacks. It followed up with it's sliding dash. It intended to pull itself quickly to Kotta then attack him. "I totally agree. This town is too boring for me. So make this fun now," the creature said.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Wed May 14, 2014 12:30 am

Kotta struck directly forward with his own scimitar, suddenly wreathed in Icy power of it's own, as the nocturnes to his side both fired spread-shots of Ice to either side of Kotta, 2 of the larger ice-shots both heading directly towards Dae's position, as Kotta sliced.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Wed May 14, 2014 12:45 am

The creature would use a combination to invade the Kotta's guard and avoid the attacks. It would use it's slide ability, it's agility, and slithering, thin body to slip past the sword and subsequently the blizzard attacks.

The moment it enters the guard, it would stab it's needle arm forward to strike Kotta in the chest.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Wed May 14, 2014 12:54 am

Kotta would suddenly seem to shift out of the creature's view, appearing behind him quickly with Reversal. "Now now..." Kotta said, before slicing forward with a regular strike from his scimitar that, if it hit, would quickly turn into a full combo. "Someone's getting overconfident." He said, before snapping his fingers as a shadow came to join the confrontation, standing just behind him.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Wed May 14, 2014 1:12 am

The creature quickly reacted to Kotta disappearing.  It turned it's body to Kotta's right, anticipating the attack from behind. The creature barely dodged the attack, getting a slight hit on its left side. With it's outside arm, the creature would use the added momentum from the spin to use knock on Kotta so that he would be damaged and thrown into the air. It would then follow up. The sliding dash would be aimed at the two blue nocturnes in an attempt to get rid of them.  "Don't be so cocky boy," the creature replied with pleasure.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Sun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Kotta managed to block the attack from the right, using a quick spin of his scimitar to knock away the arm with Round break. The Blue Nocturnes would fire blasts of blizzard at the creature themselves, the icy energy firing off in a pair of freezing shot-gun blasts.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 20, 2014 5:28 pm

The creature's arm is knocked away, but it uses its other arm to throw another Knock attack aimed at Kotta's sword arm.  The blizzard shot-gun blasts would hit the creature in the back after it commits its counterattack, but the creature's durability protects it from any real damage. However, the creature is knocked forward and into Kotta, throwing it off balance.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Kotta easily blocks the second strike, jumping back as he did so. Firing a stronger blast of Blizzard himself, he intends to take advantage of the creature's sudden disorientation. "Hurry up and die, you wobbly freak!" he said with a smirk.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 20, 2014 11:10 pm

The creature used its agile body to regain its balance. It's slithering body allowed it to dodge the incoming blizzard attack. Instead of trying to attack Kotta, the creature used Sliding Dash and moved to strike the two Nocturnes in an attempt to be rid of them. "If I hurry and die, then we can't have more fun," the creature hissed at Kotta, a wicked grin on its face.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 20, 2014 11:24 pm

"I'll have a lot of fun pokin' your corpse." Kotta said, before firing off a trio of blizzard spells in a combo as Dae readjusted his position, as the sliding dash managed to hit a single nocturne, knocking it dizzy. The other nocturne bounced away, staying in the air to avoid a similar dashing attack.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 pm

The creature would use the dizzy Nocturne as a shield, picking it up and blocking the blizzard shots with its body. To counter, the creature threw the dizzy Nocturne at Kotta. "Well, is that really all you've got Frosty the Snowman. I figured you'd have something better than this pitiful little ice show," the creature taunted, trying to get under Kotta's skin.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 20, 2014 11:32 pm

The nocturne regained it's senses as the first blizzard spell hit it, firing a blizzard spell point-blank as the infusion of icy energy helped it's injuries to heal.
"How about you shut your mouth!" Kotta yelled, before charging with his scimitar drawn, icy energy forming around it.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Tue May 20, 2014 11:37 pm

The creature was hit in the head by the blizzard attack, dazing him for a second. Shaking its head, the creature growled at the Nocturne, but took notice of Kotta coming at it. The creature threw the Nocturne at Kotta, trying to knock the guy off balance. The creature would use slide to charge toward Kotta and prepare for a guard crush move. "Ya know, for you being Frosty the Snowman, you're not a very jolly soul," the creature exclaimed in excitement.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 20, 2014 11:41 pm

The nocturne began speeding towards Kotta, but with a firm nod from Kotta, stopped itself in mid-air, using it's floating ability to push itself upwards instead. As the creature slid towards Kotta, he hit the ground just in front of him with his scimitar, freezing everything for a couple meters in front of Kotta in a cone-shape. "Better that than a weird white hoodie!" Kotta countered.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Wed May 21, 2014 12:15 am

The creature was caught slightly off guard by the ice, but it used its agility and needle legs to skirt around the incoming ice path and hit Kota from the right side and attempt to strike Kotta with its Guard Break that it had been preparing.  "At least it protects me from the cold.  Abominable Snowmen like you make it hard to go out in just our bare selves," the creature shot back.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Wed May 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Kotta struck first, Striking with a quick Slice of his scimitar before the creature could complete it's own attack. If the scimitar hit, Kotta would follow up with a 3-step combo consisting of a slash, stab, and slam with the flat of his scimitar, knocking the creature somewhat away from him.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by BladeCloudXXX Thu May 22, 2014 12:46 am

The slice struck the creature, knocking him back slightly.  The slash struck next, and the combo began. The creature felt each attack, and was knocked down, cracking the ground underneath it. Getting back to its feet, it felt pain, but its great durability allowed it to continue with little hindrance. Using slide, it got close to Kotta and would throw a stab with its right arm aimed at Kotta's sword arm. With its left, the creature would use a knock attack, hoping that its first strike would catch Kotta off guard..  Should this attack hit, the creature would follow up with a guard crush to try and break/damage Kotta's weapon then use another knock attack to slam him into the ground.

BladeCloudXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotta Shi Sat May 24, 2014 12:47 am

Kotta blocked the first attack with his blade, knocking away the right arm, before dodging the second attack outright. Seeing the creature following up with a third strike, Kotta attempted to block it only to find his hand being pushed down by the sheer power of the strike, before being knocked back by the second strike several feet.
"Tch... Not bad." Kotta told him, wiping his mouth of dirt as he jumped immediately back up. "Too bad I have ta kill you. You woulda been a fun minion."
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next