Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
A Darker tint - Page 7 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

A Darker tint

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A Darker tint - Page 7 Empty Re: A Darker tint

Post by Chiasa Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 am

Chiasa took an anxious step back, looking around at the room they were in. There really was no other way out; from there, what of the Heartless? Her lower lip trembled momentarily and she blinked away tears. Shaking her head, she took what she thought would look like an offensive stance. "An' they say I talk too much. Get outta my way or...or I'll have to use this!"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Female Posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:44 am

"Fuh... You don't even know how. You're just a girl with a sword. What do you possibly hope to accomplish?" Xerj asked. "You're standing in the way of something far greater than yourself right now - and I won't let you pass, so if you could be a good little girl, and sit down on that table again, we can do this without bruising that pretty face of yours." Xerj said, power glowing around his free hand as he mentally decided what magic to employ depending on Chiasa's answer.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:00 am

She frowned, looking up at Xerj. "I do too know how. I'm not a little girl! Why does everyone keep sayin' that?!" Her voice wavered slightly with frustration. "I'm not gonna get back on the table. Not without makin' it hard for you. So here goes nothin'..." Chiasa muttered the last of her words to herself before she ran towards Xerj, swinging the keyblade with as much strength as she could towards his armed hand.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 am

"Because you keep acting like it!" Xerj said, stopping Chiasa's keyblade just before it struck him with a swipe of his own weapon, knocking it off course. "Her speed has increased dramatically, and her strength..." Xerj thought, his hand slightly shaking. "I severely underestimated the strength I needed to block, but this... I've heard of a keyblade increasing the powers of the user, but this much, and this young... What on earth is so much power doing within this girl?"
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 am

Chiasa clenched her jaw and made a low, frustrated growl. "I do not! Just 'cause I don't take everything seriously like life is one big, boring job? 'Cause I can laugh? 'Cause I can feel?! You think I'm just some kid, but I can do more than you're capable of. I can feel. I can love. And if that makes me a little girl, then I'm proud of it. What can you say for yourself?!" Chiasa stepped into her next swing, aiming for his shoulder.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:03 am

Xerj let out a growl of frustration, before letting out a spell of reflect. "This, for starters." Xerj almost spat, as a bubble of energy would appear to reflect Chiasa's attack, capable of knocking her blade away but little else.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:12 am

Chiasa yelped in surprise as her blade was knocked away, huffing. "See? Y'don't have anything to say for yerself. You can't be as unfeeling as you say, look how mad you are! There's more than just anger in there, mister. The only one holding it back is you. Get out of my way, please!" Chiasa spun around and slashed towards Xerj's abdomen from right to left.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:34 am

"It's not happening. I've plans to carry out." Xerj replied, frowning as he knocked the strike away with a rough chop downward with his weapon. "It's not simply a burst of strength and speed from before, then... She's already above darkside level of power. Most heartless wouldn't even be a challenge."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:03 am

Chiasa yelped again and jumped back, frowning. "This isn't fair! I don't have time for this!" She leaped forward, thrusting her keyblade directly for Xerj's chest then pulled the thrust downward into a slashing motion. "Come on come on come on!"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 pm

"Tch." Xerj breathed, "I have to keep the door here blocked to keep her from getting out, and I still need the majority of my energy for Florian... this is proving to be difficult." Xerj thought to himself. "In another situation, this would still be an easy victory, but like this..."
Xerj barely managed to stop Chiasa's next attack, using a knuckled slap to push it just away from him, before firing off a burst of magic in response, a fireball coming from his other hand. "Fire!"
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Chiasa grunted and jumped back as Xerj deflected, barely having a chance to yell as he hurled a fireball at her. She rolled head over heels to the left of the magic attack, tumbling into a wall with a thud. Groaning, she stood back up. "That's cheating!" She ran back in his direction, coming around to Xerj's right and swinging her keyblade like a baseball bat towards his side. "Why're you doing this?! What're you gaining from hurting innocent people?!"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:16 pm

"The better question is: what am I losing?" Xerj asked, before firing another fireball at Chiasa's feet, hoping to discourage her from following up with the slash. "If I could just destroy her, this would be simple, but... Not now that she has the keyblade. This is what I've been silently waiting for." Xerj thought, before looking back towards Chiasa. "These people offer to me power and the ability to regain my heart. Other than that they mean nothing to me, can mean nothing to me. Even you are simply a means to an end."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Chiasa yelped, attempting to jump out of the way, the fireball scorching her right side. She whimpered and tears welled in her eyes, but she ran back at Xerj, slashing towards his right hand. "How can you be sure?! What if it's just empty promises? There's gotta be something deep down in there that cares! Everyone cares about somethin'!"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 pm

"There are no empty promises. I know for certain my plan will work." Xerj told her. "You keep insistently looking for something that isn't there, girl. Perhaps if you could truly devote yourself to fighting me instead of wasting breath on all this useless nonsense, you would have a chance against me. In the end you've no idea how to harden your heart in order to fight properly."
As Xerj lectured, he summoned reflect again to block Chiasa's swipe, before countering with a vicious left hook with his blade, aimed for Chiasa's center mass.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Chiasa cried out, bringing up her keyblade to deflect Xerj's counterattack, sliding back on her heels. "I don't need to harden anything. I have important people to take care of, that's all I need. You don't even get it! You just think you can take from other people so you can get somethin' that was taken from you? How does that make sense? You can stop this. I don't believe you can't. I don't believe this is the only way to get your heart back. Everyone's got a heart. Y'can't just take it!" She stood there defiantly, holding her keyblade tightly in front of her, but didn't move an inch.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:49 pm

"Hmph. You truly believe you can beat me with power like that. That's a child's logic." Xerj said. "I-" Xerj stopped, suddenly, as a dark aura seemed to sweep throughout the area, the room and elsewhere physically growing darker. "It seems Florian is ready." Xerj said, before creating a portal of darkness behind him. "If you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to. Wander the castle as you like. It matters not at this moment." Xerj said with a smirk, before retreating into the portal, the construct closing behind him.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

"W-wait! We're not done here!" Chiasa screamed after Xerj as he exited into the portal. She grit her teeth in frustration and clutched her keyblade tightly. She bolted for the door in a panic. I gotta find Florian...gotta get him outta here...come on, come on, come on!!
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum