Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
A Darker tint - Page 2 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

A Darker tint

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Darker tint - Page 2 Empty Re: A Darker tint

Post by Chiasa Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 am

"Well I'm here aren't I? 'Bout as near as I can get, don'tcha think?" She grinned, but as Florian continued, her expression changed to one of surprise. Chiasa blinked, tilting her head as she looked at him. "Nnnno, you didn't show it at all. You were usually kinda mean, more than anything, y'know. But it's alright, s'don't worry about it." She smiled, patting his shoulder. "Forgive 'n forget."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Female Posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Thu May 15, 2014 12:39 am

"Listen... I didn't mean any of that, I just... Had issues, at the time. But I'll be better now, I promise." Florian said to her. "I'm... Crazy about you, you know?"
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 am

Chiasa stared at Florian for a good little while, caught off guard. "Crazy about me? I don't get it." She laughed softly and smiled, though she hesitated slightly. "Listen, do you...do you think it'd be okay if I...didn't do that whole...darkness thingy? I mean, I don't have to use portals. I'm happy walking." She gently felt Florian's forehead for heat with the top of her hand.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Thu May 15, 2014 12:58 am

Florian seemed to panic. "I don't... but... how will we go anywhere? How would I bring you? how would any of that go?" Florian asked with a panic.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu May 15, 2014 1:06 am

"Oh...but...I don't really need to travel! I could keep the castle safe whenever you go places and we could just go places by walking or somethin' else." She scratched the back of her head. "I dunno, it just doesn't seem like it's for me, y'know? I just...well, it's too much work for me." Chiasa laughed anxiously and smiled widely.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 am

"So you're just going to have me go alone? Without you? That's not fair... I thought you saw my vision too, Chiasa... I can't do it without you." Florian said, a little more excited in his movements, before coughing again, a fit brought on by his sudden movements that took a few seconds to complete.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 am

"Heeey, jeez, Florian!" She leaned over with the water in one hand and rubned his back as he coughed. "I dunno anything about it. Your friend wasn't very clear on the whole thing and...it's scary."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Thu May 15, 2014 1:46 am

"Like I said, there's nothing to fear... Don't you trust me?" he asked her. "You always trust everyone." He said finally. "Even me, I thought..." Florian said, looking away from Chiasa.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu May 15, 2014 1:53 am

"Aaaah....I trust you...I just...jeez...." Chiasa felt badly, seeing Florian getting upset. "What if I take some time to think about it? I mean, not like I can go anywhere or get up to anything...it just...not that I don't trust ya. But what if it does something bad to me?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Thu May 15, 2014 2:03 am

"Something bad to you?" Florian asked, looking at Chiasa. "You know I'd never let anything bad happen to you. You're too important to me." He told her with a smile that showed his currently pale lips.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu May 15, 2014 2:12 am

Chiasa frowned in concern. "Drink." She held the straw for Florian steadily. "You can't be in control of everything, y'know. Anything could happen, you're not psychic, you can't tell. So somethin' could go wrong. I'd much rather walk places, with that kinda risk."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm

"Trust me, Xerj explained the whole thing. And I trust Xerj with my life. He's loyal through and through." He told her, trying to assuage her. After reluctantly drinking through the straw weakly. "He'd better pop up and explain this..."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Chiasa looked at Florian, apprehensive. "Nnnno....he didn't really explain it as clearly as he shoulda. I still don't know the entire process. Just what's done. Not HOW. N'that's weird. Even for me. I dunno what to really expect, 'specially seeing you this way, Florian. Nope, I'm not really feelin' it. But...if it makes y'feel better, I'll think on it. And if you can convince me, I'll go ahead n' do it. But I'm not likin' it one bit. No sir-ee."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Fri May 16, 2014 11:56 pm

"Just... please think about it. I don't want to lose you to the heartless, too." Florian said, attempting to hold her hand. "I just... Want to guarantee your safety from them."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Fri May 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Xerj stepped into the room, bowing deeply as he saw Florian. "Master, this is a surprise. Are you feeling ill?" He asked Florian.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sat May 17, 2014 12:12 am

Chiasa smiled sweetly, her hand twitching slightly as Florian took it, but she didn't shy away. Before she could answer him, Xerj entered the room and she yelped, startled once more. "Jeez, you just randomly show up without warning for fun, don't'cha?!" She shifted nervously on the side of the bed, glancing at Florian. "He calls you "master"? Hehehe..." She giggled softly, finding the term rather funny. "Err...Florian wasnt feelin' too hot."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Sat May 17, 2014 2:04 am

Florian smiled awkwardly about that, a little annoyed but having no rebuttal. "Explain it, Serj!" He angrily said. "I've never had sickness like this before, suddenly I'm bedridden?"
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sat May 17, 2014 2:05 am

"I see... I've seen this before." Xerj said, seeming to take a few seconds before his next statement. "It's a sickness similar to the human cold some heartless bare. You must have..." Xerj glanced at Chiasa, unsure of how much she knew. "Caught it somehow. It will clear up soon."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sat May 17, 2014 2:18 am

"Waitaminute...is this somethin' he caught from having darkness powers or whatever? Because I don't think I want to get sick this bad. I mean, I've had fevers and stuff before, but this is like, a bajillion times worse. I dont think I want it. Darkness." Chiasa glanced between Xerj and Florian. "How come he calls ya master, Florian?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 am

"He is the lord of this castle, after all, able to control the heartless at an unprecedented level. As for the cold... It should dissipate within a few hours. He'll feel even better than usual afterwards, if what I've seen previously holds." Xerj told Chiasa. "Particularly in his case, with so much light in his heart. It will fight off this infection quickly."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sat May 17, 2014 2:44 am

"Huh. Sounds complicated." Chiasa made a face at Xerj's explanation and shook her head. "I think I'd prefer to be all light, if that means I won't get sick like that." She nodded, affirming to herself what she had said.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 pm

"An interesting idea,though a bit naive. In truth, there are no hearts without light and darkness both in them. Even the purest saint has some darkness, and the evilest warlord has some small, untainted fraction of light. I merely allow one to draw on that darkness that already exists." Xerj explained.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 18, 2014 9:52 pm

"Huh. Well, I 'spose that makes sense, but..." She scratched her head thoughtfully and made a face, as though thinking was particularly difficult. "If you can draw on darkness for power...how come I can't just draw on lightness instead?" She smiled sweetly and pat Florian's hand. "Maybe you could do it, too and get better!"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sun May 18, 2014 10:49 pm

"The problem is, Light is merely food for the heartless. They seek it out like moths attracted to a flame, devouring it unless suppressed by a larger dark power. It is the only true way to defeat a heartless." Xerj explained to her. "light merely antagonizes them."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 18, 2014 10:57 pm

"O-oh. But...are you sure?" She looked between Xerj and Florian. "Teldranis doesn't use darkness and he kills heartless all the time, y'know..." Chiasa fidgeted. "I think I wanna go home and make sure everyone is alright."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum