Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
A Darker tint - Page 3 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

A Darker tint

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Darker tint - Page 3 Empty Re: A Darker tint

Post by Xerj Sun May 18, 2014 11:40 pm

"Be that as it may, the heartless cannot be defeated by mere strength of arms. They are numberless, with some of their number having strength that could simply be described as "unfathomable." Xerj told her. "There is nothing that will ever be capable of opposing the heartless. That is the sad truth of the universe. They're simply beyond mortals in every way." Xerj explained. "As for leaving... unfortunately, with no training in the darkness, bringing you through a dark portal would be impossible, and... The moment you leave our immediate radius..." Xerj said, as a patrol of soldiers passed by the entrance to the room. "You would have your heart taken from you."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Chiasa's eyes widened. Most of what Xerj said went in one ear and out the other, but as he mentioned her inability to leave, she grew visibly concerned. "Y'mean...I'm stuck here? I'd come back, honest, I just wanted to check on Teldranis and the townspeople! Cross my heart, I'd come right back!" She looked between Xerj and Florian with large, nervous eyes. "Please?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Female Posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Florian turned to say something, but Xerj cut him off. "Unfortunately, you will not be able to leave here on your own. I would be more than happy to assist you, but tending to the young master comes first." Xerj told her. "And lord Florian himself is simply too ill to move."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Chiasa crossed her arms. "But..." She looked at Florian, taking a moment to see how sick he was. Her lips pursed and she frowned, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...but...aaaaaahhhh...I can defend myself, I swear, I'll come right back!" She stood up defiantly, still fidgety.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Mon May 19, 2014 12:24 am

Almost as though on cue, a pair of heartless defenders appeared in front of the door, their dog-faced shields barring entry.
"If you can fight your way past these beings, I'll believe you." Xerj said. "They won't even fight back if attacked. Just attempt to cut through their defense."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 12:42 am

Chiasa stared at the Heartless nervously before turning back to Xerj. "Are y'serious? I just wanted to go real quick...what if I needed to go pee, would ya make me fight my way out for that, too?" She made a face and placed her hands on her hips. "...Fine. I will!" She ran for the door, pivoting on her left heel, kicking as hard as she could towards one of the heartless with her right leg.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 am

The defender's shield would block the attack flawlessly, the dog head emitting a low and threatening growl.
"Merely performing an object lesson, milady Chiasa. If you can't destroy even these two, you'll have no hope of surviving any trip home." Xerj told her.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 1:22 am

"Aaaah!" Chiasa whined, frustrated. She charged forward once more, rearing back to punch one of the shields as hard as she could; and then immediately recoiled as a loud cracking sound echoed, her hand throbbing. She cried out and cradled her shaking hand with a pained look on her face as she gave Xerj her best dirty look. "Some warning mighta been nice, y'know..."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Mon May 19, 2014 1:32 am

"Normally a large metal shield warns people not to punch it by itself. You seemed very confident in your strength, though, so I assumed that meant you had a plan in mind." Xerj told her. "These are merely two heartless. There are several hundred between here and traverse town. These ones here are fairly strong, but by far not the strongest heartless that could appear here. Do you understand this predicament better now?" Xerj asked her.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 am

Chiasa whimpered, still holding her hand. "I think it broke! This is your fault, mister." She winced as she attempted to move her fingers, her shoulders falling as she appeared deflated. "No, I don't get it, 'cause I don't get why you won't at least go with me. Y'keep saying I need darkness training, but would it kill ya to take a walk?" She grumbled, narrowing her eyes at the heartless.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 am

"Master Florian is very weak at the moment. Leaving him alone would be irresponsible on my part." Xerj told her. "You'll have to wait until he's feeling better."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 am

Chiasa lowered her eyes with a sigh. Her hand was tingling and throbbing, almost making her nauseous. "I get it, I get it...aaaahhh..." She sulked back to Florian's side and sat down on the bed, feeling defeated. She winced visibly as her hand pulsated in pain, clearly beginning to swell. Her eyes wandered as she swallowed her pride, muttering under her breath. "I'm sorry for trying to leave when you're feeling sick."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Mon May 19, 2014 2:29 am

"I... it's alright." Florian said. "I know you'd always come back to me. You're caring like that." Florian told her, "I... could probably cure your hand, if you wanted."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 2:36 am

Chiasa tilted her head slightly, looking back at Florian curiously. "Y'could?" She smiled slightly, looking between her hand and Florian. "Yes please, Florian. It really hurts." Her fingers were visibly bruised and now the hand was almost twice the size. She whimpered quietly and winced, looking away from her hand.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 am

Florian smiled and concentrated, magical energy flowing through him before convalescing, a dark green energy appearing around Chiasa as her fist healed, as the healing magic washed through her.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 4:36 am

Chiasa blinked, watching in awe as the green energy encircled her, her hand healing and the swelling disappearing before her eyes. "Whaaaa...this...is soooo weeeeeird...." She was mesmerized by the ability, completely amazed. Her entire body seemed to be tingling. Chiasa made a face and closed her eyes, shaking her head. "I feel funny."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 am

"It's one of the things I...." Florian's explanation devolved into a coughing fit. "One of the things I got from this... magic is easy to learn." He explained. "see... I can do stuff like that now, too."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 4:47 am

Chiasa still felt tingly and odd, but she looked at Florian with concern. She reached out for the glass of water and held the straw to his lips carefully. "I...dunno what to say. That sounds awful useful, but..." Chiasa struggled to respond, unsure of how to process this new ability she had experienced. "I dunno much about magic, but I though fer sure that magic could be learned by anyone able, not just darkness users." She tilted her head, feeling slightly confused.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Mon May 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Florian took the straw with a mixture of happiness and annoyance on his features, annoyed he had to be mothered but ecstatic that Chiasa was the one doing it. "But it's much harder without it. It's the difference between wasting several years of life and just spending a few days on it." Florian managed to say, a rasp in his voice now.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon May 19, 2014 10:42 pm

"A few days? That's impossible! You're messin' with me, right?" She looked back at Florian, her eyes wide; Chiasa appeared to be hanging on his every word. "I mean...magic's alotta effort, isn't it? Y'couldn't master those sortsa things so fast. I don't think." She scrunched up her face in thought, contemplating whether or not this could possibly be true.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 20, 2014 12:35 am

"You can like this." Florian said with a smile. "With the power I have now, anything is possible." Florian said. "It's cause I have so much light in my heart - like you." He said to Chiasa. "'cause of that, when I do manipulate the darkness, I'm much stronger."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 20, 2014 12:45 am

"Really?" Chiasa spoke eagerly, looking to Florian. "I mean...that sounds pretty cool...y'sure that the light helps? And the darkness doesn't overpower the lightness? 'Cause if that happened, I don't think it'd be worth it, even a little." She nodded to affirm her statement before standing up, gently taking the now empty glass to refill it with water in the sink. She returned and sat down gently on the bed, holding the straw towards Florian once more. "Whenever I got sick, my dad would make sure I drank tons of water. S'that's what I'm gonna do for you, Florian." Chiasa smiled softly and shrugged.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm

"Nope. I've got far too much light for that. Xerj can tell." Florian said with a smile. "I think it's helping, Chiasa. Thanks for staying with me." He told her.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Chiasa smiled sweetly and scratched the back of her neck with a giggle. "You're welcome! But I hardly did anything, really..." She looked Florian up and down curiously. "So...it's really, truly, totally 158,000% safe?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 pm

"Totally safe..." Florian told her. "And allowing for a bunch of different powers." He said with a smile. "Including safety from heartless!"
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum