Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
Dimension Links Untitl31_zps81a10d47

Dimension Links

2 posters

Go down

Dimension Links Empty Dimension Links

Post by Xemnas Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 am

Dimension Link Overview
The ability of any creature to bond with another is uncanny but powerful. It can cause either of the two beings to call upon the other's power, regardless of distance, and resulting in empowerment.

Dimension Links, when called upon, act outside the confines of time or space. In this way, it matters not when or where the participants are, merely that they are still alive. As well, the link does not weaken them in any way.

When the link is active, it is active for the caller only. The one being called upon, while not weakened in any way, does not instantly activate the Dimension Link to their caller.

Requirements
To gain the ability to form Dimension Links, you must have at least 100 exp, and have formed a connection to another character with their player's permission. The players must be, in the story, friends at the very least. (So no 3-post instant friendship, you have to spend time with the characters.) Then you and they must create a Dimension Link which represents that character's personality and abilities, as well as vice-versa. You must run the design and ability of the D-Link to an administrator for approval before using it.

Dimension Links are open to all races and characters. They are not restricted by alignment, race, or otherwise.

Limitations
Dimension Links last for ten posts only, and recharge for five posts. For every successive use, the recharge is extended by an additional five posts. It cannot be used in conjunction with Drive Forms, Command Styles, Abyssal Transformation, or during its recharge cycle.

Dimension Links are formed with other characters, player or npc, and are unique to each character. While many characters can form a D-Link with the same character and get the same bonuses

See Dimension Link Template for more details: Click Here!
Xemnas
Xemnas
I. Superior of the In-Between
I. Superior of the In-Between

Card Deck
Name: Xemnas
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Dimension Links Empty Re: Dimension Links

Post by Jaixe Sat May 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Updated Dimension Links with a new organization style. Also nerfed Dimension Links by removing the Release Ability from the template.
Jaixe
Jaixe
Admin: Quantum_Rain
Admin: Quantum_Rain

Male Posts : 172

Card Deck
Name: Jaiex, Reaper of Shadows
Race: Heartless

Back to top Go down