Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
Back Behind The Door Untitl31_zps81a10d47

Back Behind The Door

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Back Behind The Door Empty Back Behind The Door

Post by Teldranis Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Teldranis walked past the door, wounded as he was, slowly, surprised as he turned the corner to find a young woman.
"Thank you for saving my boyfriend." Teldranis heard, as a young woman with long brown hair smiled at him. "He's an idiot - tried to break into the old jewelry shop to find me a ring."
Teldranis
Teldranis
Admin: AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

Back Behind The Door Empty Re: Back Behind The Door

Post by Teldranis Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm

"A ring?" Teldranis asked with some confusion. "What sort of ring was worth entering the second district?" he asked with some interest.
"Well, no ring's worth his life, but that idiot had decided to propose... And he couldn't be happy with a ring from the accessory shop, noooo..." The girl laughed. "Sorry, I'm rambling. and a little panicked.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 pm

"Propose? You're business partners?" Teldranis asked.
"No, we - oh, I guess you're from a different culture." the girl said with a meek expression. "In our culture, when someone loves someone else quite a bit, and wants to share their heart, they propose with a ring to show their commitment."She told him.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Thu May 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Teldranis furrowed his brow. "Share your heart, eh... I understand now." He said, relaxing his expression. "In my culture, we have something similar, though it would be... Difficult to explain. There's simply too much difference to really communicate it." Teldranis said in an unsure manner. "I'm also inexperienced in that regard myself, so my explanation would be... trying."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Thu May 01, 2014 11:21 pm

The girl laughed. "Inexperienced? But you look like you must be handsome for one of your species. No one at home?" She asked.
Teldranis shook his head. "I'm fairly young by my race's standards, and only for the last... decade have I had the urge to seek out another. I was in military training at the time, so the opportunity did not present itself."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Fri May 02, 2014 8:13 am

The girl nodded at that. "I'm sure you'll find the one who your heart is meant to be shared with. Hopefully, he's a bit better than the idiot I picked." She said, shaking her head.
Teldranis could only helplessly shrug in reply.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Teldranis turned to excuse himself from the conversation, but ended up turning to see the teenager from earlier pulled into view by his ear. "Hey, hotshot." She said. "How about you apologize to the guy who saved you for nearly killing him with your stupid?" She asked with an irritated expression on her face.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sat May 03, 2014 7:29 am

The teenager in question, a skinny, lanky brown-haired man with sideburns of questionable judgement cleared his throat. "I don't think such is necessary. I merely did my duty." Teldranis said, unused to such gratitude. "no, she's right." the kid said to Teldranis, shaking his head. "I owe you big. Hey, you're a warrior, right?"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 12:26 am

"This is correct. I have trained for decades in order to gain my skills." Teldranis told the kid. "Woah, you're way older than I thought!" He responded, before getting a slap from the angry woman behind him. "Manners, blockhead!" She said with anger in her voice. "Oh, speaking of... My name is Millie, his is Stephan."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 am

"I see... I am pleased to meet you, friends Millie and Stephan." Teldranis said to both of them. "I am Teldranis."
"Geez, that's kind of a mouthful, mind if I just call you Tell?" Stephan asked, before promptly getting smacked in the back of the head again. "Come on, that one wasn't rude!" he insisted. "Anyways... If you're new here, you may wanna check out the accessory shop. The owner has been around a while, and I think he's working on some new defense system to help the town a bit."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 3:31 am

"I see." Teldranis answered. "It does seem prudent... I shall do so right now, if I can. I will bid you farewell for now, then." He told them. "Might either of you direct me to the building?"
"I can guide you there if you'd like." Stephan said, stepping to the left before being abruptly pulled backwards. "Oh no you don't!" Millie told him, before pulling him back. "We're going back to the house, and I'm going to show you every benefit you might get from staying in the first district from now on." She told him.
Stephan immediately stopped fighting her pull, and merely yelled "2 down to your left and turn right, can't miss it!" Before skipping down the road with Millie.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 5:33 am

Teldranis shrugged, certain he was merely missing yet another aspect of human culture. Walking in the general direction of the accessory shop, he was halted again by a tugging at his leg armor.
"Hey, Mister!" The blonde-haired kid from earlier yelled. "You kept your promise!"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 5:43 am

"You are the boy from earlier... Your sister is safe." Teldranis told him. "I know, and you saved my brother too." He said with a smile.
"Hmm... I thought you'd told me earlier that you had only your sister in your life?" Teldranis asked.
The kid grinned. "Well... no one here was strong enough to rescue Nee-chan, and I wanted to make the story sound as sad as possible.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 5:46 am

"I understand your reasoning for such a deception... But I expect honesty in the future. Otherwise, I'll be unable to trust, and thus heed, your words." Teldranis told him with a stern look and tone. "Is that understood?"
"Clear as day, sir." He answered him with a slightly more somber look.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Teldranis's features softened. "...You could make up for it by guiding me to the accessory shop." Teldranis told him. This seemed to revitalize the boy's energy, as he skipped down the road. "This way, this way!" He yelled.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

The boy led Teldranis to the accessory shop with a skip in his step. "Say... Mister." He said finally.
"It's Teldranis." Teldranis informed him.
"Teldanis. Do you think you could teach me fighting moves, sometime?" The boy asked.
"I'm unsure... The techniques I've mastered are meant to work with my physiology. A terran instructor might be better for you."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 am

"Hmmm... But we don't really have warriors left. S'why I asked you - all we have left are the guards, and they're pretty scared of the heartless." He told him. "You had the look of the guys who used to leave, though, so I figured you knew what you were doing."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Tue May 06, 2014 6:02 pm

"of those who used to leave..." Teldranis said aloud. "...I will consider your proposal, on one condition. First, you will go to the guards for training, and learn what you may from them, before attempting to learn from me. Is that clear?" Teldranis asked.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Wed May 07, 2014 1:34 am

The boy nodded to Teldranis. "I don't think they really know anything, though."
"I wouldn't be so certain of that. They've clearly seen combat before, and know their stances." Teldranis told him. "No matter their outward appearance or attitude, every living being has something that can be learned from them. Please, attempt to get their training. It is all I ask." Teldranis thought in a kind tone. "You can't be so certain without even trying, can you?"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Wed May 07, 2014 1:37 am

"Well, alright..." The boy finally agreed. "Say, mister?"
"Hm?" Teldranis queried.
"Are you planning on staying in Traverse Town a while?" He asked, trepidation in his voice.
Teldranis was touched, that a child would value him so.
"...Traverse Town is a place in need of a protector. For as long as I am trapped away from my fellows, I will be that protector. I promise you, I will always protect this place."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Fri May 09, 2014 7:25 am

"You use big words. I don't really understaaand... But I'm glad you're staying." The boy said with a happy smile.
Teldranis looked away with a slightly darker blue tone in his face, before noticing a pair of wooden doors ahead of him.
"We're here, mister."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Fri May 09, 2014 7:48 pm

"I see. Thank you for guiding me here." Teldranis told the boy.
"Telrandis?"
"...yes?" Teldranis asked, feeling that there was no point to pushing about the issue
"Ya gotta work on how you talk to people. You sound so stuck-up all the time. Anyway, bye. I'm gonna go see my sister." The kid said, turning and running to the left and out of sight.
"...Stuck up?"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Fri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Deciding to let go of the subject - not that he had a choice, the boy had run off - Teldranis opened the door, stooping as he half-walked half-crouched through the doorway, the door not truly being a good fit for even a taller human, let alone one of Tell's size.
"These doors were certainly not made to accomodate anyone non-terran..." Teldranis said to himself.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sat May 10, 2014 1:33 am

Teldranis leaned up slightly, noting the store had a higher ceiling inside than out, but still had to slightly lower his head to avoid bumping it on the roof. He was getting quite annoyed at these constantly small houses.
"The owner's out right now." A voice rang out. "I'm minding it in his stead. names Steele. What can I do for ye?"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sat May 10, 2014 5:56 am

"Steele, is it?" Teldranis asked, looking over the dark-haired, muscled man. He'd clearly lived through much of his short lifespan already. Scars adorned his body like a living portrait, shown openly through his brown open vest, the thick material seeming to have once belonged to some sort of armor. His face had subtle wrinkles near the eyes, and Smile lines were very apparent, though the man was hardly smiling when Teldranis walked in.
Now, though, the man seemed shocked. "I-in my head!" He yelled.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum