Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
Florian Arc basic breakdown Untitl31_zps81a10d47

Florian Arc basic breakdown

Go down

Florian Arc basic breakdown Empty Florian Arc basic breakdown

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm currently attempting to break you and the rest of your group in traverse town, and woe to anyone who tries to stop me! If you actually think you stand a chance?
Don't make me laugh.
Heartless are guarding all of the districts from would-be interlopers, hostile even to other heartless at this point, unless specifically called by some renegade heartless that thinks he has a chance against me!
I've also put my lieutenants in different districts, and they'll crush you the moment you step foot there! For instance:
Kotta Shi(75 EXP) is in the second district, guarding the door and restricting access to the other districts.
Farther back in the alleyway, my favorite heartless Haka Kusa(160 EXP) awaits anyone foolish enough to challenge him to combat!
I've called a mighty Darkside (100 EXP) to suppress any who cross me in the first district!
And Xerj(??? EXP) Awaits any who might try to come after me in the third district.
But for any who still think they have a chance, come! If you beat all of those fools in combat somehow, you'll have to face me, the great Florian Maverick!
Come on if you dare, but don't think I'll spare your lives.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum