Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
A Darker tint - Page 6 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

A Darker tint

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Darker tint - Page 6 Empty Re: A Darker tint

Post by Xerj Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:48 am

"let's do away with pretense. You are valuable to our plans due to the amount of light you have. as a result, you will be augmented." Xerj explained, before signalling heartless to appear behind Chiasa, prodding her forward. "You are going to use that power in our service, once we're done here." Xerj told her. "and supplant Florian as ruler of these heartless." he told her. "and there is nothing you can do about this fact."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:56 am

Chiasa didn't react, though she looked behind her anxiously at the heartless before looking up at Xerj. She felt defeated and scared, but there was little she could do. "What will happen to my town? Will I see them again? Can you keep that promise Florian made me?" She spoke as calmly as she could, though she figured she was trying to win a losing battle.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Female Posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:03 am

"That much I grant you. Unless you change your mind after this, and attack them yourself, I will do all I can to save your town and your friends. I meant those words." Xerj said. "As for anything else... We will see, won't we?" He said in a lower tone, heartless leading her through the corridors, forming a living barrier as they approached another door, seemingly made of black thorns, within the castle.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 am

Chiasa nodded sadly and smiled weakly. "Then if they're all safe, I'll do it..." She wrung her hands anxiously and looked around, her eyes setting on the door they approached."O-oh jeez..." Chiasa was trembling. She was so used to approaching everything with a care free attitude; but she was genuinely scared.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"...How foolish." Xerj said, observing Chiasa's trembling. "is it only now, deep within a nest of heartless, that you even thought to feel fear? Or did you assume everything would magically work out in your favor?" Xerj asked her, opening the door. "...Either way, you are at least approaching this last hurdle with a clear head."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:31 pm

"W-well...y-yes...I mean, no! I guess? I dunno...I just didn't expect this...any of this...I didn't think I was gonna have to do anything, 'sides be Florian's girlfriend or something. And I mean, I could totally fake that." Chiasa scratched the back of her head nervously and froze in place as the door opened. "O-oh...jeez..." She took two, shaky steps backwards, closing her eyes tightly and shaking her head.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:08 pm

"I see... Foolish." Xerj said. A pair of heartless prodded her with their doglike shields into the room, pushing her, as the heads of the shield barked.
Inside the room, Chiasa could see the entire chamber was covered with black thorns, a dark crystal sitting directly above a small, plain black stone table,
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Chiasa stifled a yelp as the heartless pushed her onward. Her eyes widened as she looked around, her anxiety rising. "I-if caring about m'friends and my town...m-makes me foolish...then I...I guess I'm foolish. I guess it's my middle name." She glared back at Xerj with as much determination as she could muster, trembling all the while.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 pm

"...Everything in this universe is meant to fall to the heartless eventually. What you're doing is resisting an inevitable blow. The heartless are without number and the light's purpose here is to take control or be consumed. the idea that someone could fight this darkness is foolish and childish logic." Xerj answered her, before motioning to the table.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Chiasa hesitated, looking at the table and then at Xerj. "Y'think just because the chances are slim that everyone should just...give up? That's...that's quitter's talk. Even if someone else thinks it's pointless, doesn't make it impossible!" She jutted her chin out stubbornly and crossed her arms. "I don't want to."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 pm

"That is logic, child." Xerj said. "And logic is what holds power in this world - not emotion or misguided determination." Xerj told her. "You've already seen through your stay here that simply wishing for something does not make it happen." He told her, before a large, fat heartless - large body was it's official classification, Xerj remembered - prodded Chiasa towards the table.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Chiasa scowled stubbornly at the gigantic heartless and flinched away as it pushed her towards the table. "FINE! Stop pushing me, dangit!" She yelled back at the heartless pushing her, even though she knew it was pointless. Her eyes welled with tears as she dragged her feet, making her way to the table. "You are a horrible person, Xerj. Who hurt you this much to make you sucha miserable jerk!?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Xerj's face, for the briefest second, seemed to hold shock, before it disappeared just as quickly, replaced by a smirk. "Hurt me?" Xerj asked. "I am a nobody, child. The shell sometimes left behind when someone's heart is consumed by darkness, when they become a heartless themselves. however human I appear to you... I'm not truly a person, able to feel. I have no heart to hurt." Xerj told her. "So call me whatever you wan't. I literally couldn't care less." Xerj said, "Now place yourself on that table."
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Chiasa's eyes widened, her voice soft and quiet, for once. "That's..." She paused a moment before looking away. "...awful. Really. And I'm sad for you, 'cause you'll never understand happiness, love, even the fear I feel. 'Cause even being afraid, terrified, crippled by fear... it just means you're a real live person. So I'm gonna enjoy being a real live person for me n' for you. And be sad. And scared. Since you can't be." Chiasa wiped her eyes and pulled herself up onto the table, shaking and hugging herself.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:47 pm

"Foolish. That doesn't make sense. And why are you trying to comfort your captor?" Xerj stopped, surprise on his face for a brief moment, before being replaced with calm. "Well, it doesn't matter. After this... You'll likely be thinking like a different Chiasa." Xerj said, as a needle with black crystal appeared above Chiasa, a black-metal robotic limb slowly lowering.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:06 pm

"'Cause everyone deserves to feel something...it's what makes life worth living, y'know...the experience of being a person. I can't even think about how cold it's gotta be. How...empty. It makes me sad that you're stuck that way. You're a real piece o' work and a bad guy, but nobody deserves to live like that." Chiasa closed her eyes tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I...I d-don't want this..."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Xerj grimly sets up all the tools, not looking at Chiasa the entire time. "I didn't want to be eaten by heartless, and end up an unfeeling being who wants nothing more than to be able to care again. We don't get what we want, though." Xerj tells her, before hitting a dial, as the metallic arm above Chiasa seems to zoom to life. "If you move even a little, our deal is off." Xerj says. "You'll stay perfectly still just for the sake of your friends, now, won't you Chiasa?
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Her voice was soft, just above a whisper. "I...I dunno if you can ever go back to normal...none of this stuff makes sense to me...but I'd help ya, if I could. Besides. If y'want for something, you're not totally unfeeling. There's still a part of you in there. That's what I think." Chiasa yelped as the metal arm started, but froze in place. "U-u-uhuh...y-yes..."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 am

A soft, robotic voice simply said "initiating" as the arm lowered slowly towards Chiasa. "It's something I wouldn't expect you to understand." Xerj said, still pointedly not looking at Chiasa. "I can't feel a single emotion if I wanted to." Xerj told her, as the needle came dangerously close to Chiasa's heart.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Chiasa trembled, Xerj's words sounding like distant echoes. Her fingers twitched anxiously and she shut her eyes tightly, tears threatening behind her eyelids. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something, wanting to talk back; but no words came. She felt helpless and terrified. A pale glint of light seemed to shine through her eyelids fleetingly, wordless whispers filling her head. An object seemed to materialize from thin air in her left hand and she gripped it; it felt natural to her, as though she knew exactly what it was. Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped at the closeness of the needle. "No!"

Chiasa swung the object in her left hand as hard as she could, the swing connecting the apparatus with what appeared to be a crescent moon-shaped blade, knocking the robotic arm clear off the machine. Her eyes widened and she spoke breathlessly. "Woah." It was an odd thing, something she felt was familiar, but nothing like she had ever seen before. Chiasa scrambled frantically off the table and stood, gripping the new weapon tightly with both trembling hands.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Xerj looked at Chiasa, now, and his jaw dropped. "A Keyblade..." Xerj breathed, "That's... But of course someone like you would gain such a weapon." Xerj said with a glare. "This is even better... You'd end up far more powerful than Florian ever was, this way, once you're set up again." Xerj said with a smile. "I have no idea when you gained that power, but it changes nothing!"
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Chiasa took a step back, shaking like a leaf. "Nuh-uh. I'm not gonna do anything that could change me into someone like Florian. He's in pain and...and you did that to him! I'm not getting back on that table. You can't make me." Her resolve crept into her voice, despite her fear.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:44 am

"Just because you gained a keyblade, you presume to order me around?" Xerj asked. "The only way out of this chamber is through me - do you really think you have a way out at this point?"
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:18 am

Chiasa looked down at what she now knew was called a keyblade, nervous about the situation she was in. "I'm...not gonna give up until I do. So I just have to and that's that. And when I get out, I...I wanna take Florian with me. To get him some help. Sorry, Violet. You gotta let me past." She gave her most serious look and nodded to herself, tightening the grip on her keyblade. Her knuckles were white and she stood defensively; Chiasa didn't have the first clue how to attack, or if she could, but she didn't want to show it.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xerj Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 am

Xerj spread his hands out. "Really?" Xerj asked with an expression of bemusement. "Does holding that blade really give you that much confidence in your abilities?"
Putting out one palm, Xerj focused as a bright, magenta glow changed to show a Red-colored Tekko, a weapon resembling something like an inverted circular saw. "You're only getting out of here through me - and you won't manage that" Xerj said gruffly.
Xerj
Xerj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum